Sunday, January 01, 2006


Moscow state circus Posted by Picasa

New years eve was spent going to watch the Moscow state circus. There were some amazing feats of skill being done there that made the audience cringe at times but it was great. Never being to the circus at all I was not expecting too much except those things that you see on the telvision occasionally but this was so much better. I think the strongman was the best act where he lifted weights with his teeth while another person was trying to dislodge the weight by hammering on it with another. At that moment most people were holding there hands over their mouths. But the weight did not drop however hard it was hammered. Then another amazing thing was when a car went over the strongman, me and my friend were just holding our breathat that stage.

Overall it was a great experience the arieal acts were breathtaking with a guy walking on the tight rope blindfolded. When I told my mother this she would not believe me. Anyway what a great end to 2005..........

1 comment:

bailey said...

The moscow state circus is amazing isnt it ive been myself and i think that the clowns were also brilliant
Im a member of the circus friends association and am up yo dat with all the circus news and what is going on
the chines state circus is coming to the next town to me next week and ive allready booked
The chinese sate circus and the moscow state circus are all owned by the EEC(european entertainment corperation)
I have to say the best circus ive seen is BOBBY ROBERTS SUPER CIRCUS