Friday, May 27, 2005

Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins


Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins Posted by Hello
Last night was frantically looking up easy cake recipes so I could make something the following day for journal club. We don't need to bake anything but everyone does anyway. So at first I thought I would bake something with almonds in it as my project involves them but couldn’t find anything easy enough. (Just a hint I generally tend to burn things or over-spice them). So my sister found this muffin recipe and decided she would make some for the rest of the family, and I'd make some for journal club.

Luckily as you can see from the beautiful picture my sister took they turned out ok. The next day when everyone tried them no one ended up with food poisoning so that’s always a good sign. I didn't really get to taste them as I was too nervous about the paper I was presenting. But all went well and everyone enjoyed the paper and the muffins I'm glad to say. The recipe for the muffins can be found at this site and I just added an extra 50g of chopped walnuts to keep the nutty theme going at Journal club.
http://www.muffinrecipes.co.uk/page21.html

No comments: