Wednesday, May 25, 2005

revising?

My brother is revising for his AS Psychology and he comes out with Harlow study something about a monkey preferring a fake monkey cloth over a primary care giver that was also fake. I have no idea what thats about but it sounds funny and I and my sister are in tears of laughter as he earnestly tries to explain it to us. By the way we’re not really listening. Now he’s going on about separation and maternal deprivation.......... O.K so glad I don't do Psychology.

I was just telling my sister about a guy that had hatched a signet and that it had imprinted or something as he was the first thing it saw and hence followed him about. My sister’s query to that….he hatched an egg???? Well they can do that sort of thing with incubators you know. Both of reactions PEELS OF LAUGHTER. Just a weird day.

No comments: