Saturday, July 02, 2005

Bike



Here’s the bike I brought last weekend. It came from an add in the bargain pages for £25. The bike was brought after a journey and a half trying to locate the place, spent ages driving around trying to find the place and got lost right in front of the house. Finally reached our destination and spent some time speaking to the guy (forgot) his name. My sister being the chatter box was in conversation for a long time finally managed to get away with the bike in tow. I didn't really bargain for it, seeing that he was such a nice person.

Anyway decided to ride the bike to the train station where I left it and traveled by tram the rest of the way into uni. It was a gloriously sunny day and it was great riding to the station. Finishing late just in time for the heavens to open with thunder and lightening. I mean it was fantastic just wish I had a camera with me. My sister Firuza was in town, so I got a lift with her to the station where there was still tropical thunderstorms happening. Fortunately the rain let up and my sister urged me into riding the bike home instead of taking it home in the boot of the car, reassuring me the monsoon was over. So setting out there was cool breeze with a few sprinkles of showers and a feeling of cleaned air and earth. But no further had I traveled half way home the rains began. By the time I finally managed to get home I was soaked through but at least I had managed to make it back in one piece especially how I ride the bike.

All the bike is lacking now is name. Everything has a name the car is Gus. I was thinking monsoon……………..


No comments: