Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter


Harry Potter came out at 12.01am today and Fizz and my brother Jameal went off to fetch a copy each from Asda and WHSmith. Have been waiting for the book to come out for the last two years and now that its finally here it seems that I am in no hurry to read it all. Well Fizz and took turns in dreading a chapter each until she dozed of into a soundless sleep. Of course once I had started to read it there was no stopping, finally thought I better get some sleep about 4am. Spent the rest of the day trying to avoid picking up the book and waiting for Fizz to catch up to where I had got to in the book, so we could continue together. Fortunately went shopping for some fresh fruit for the jams I was going to make the following day, and also dropping and picking my nieces and nephew as well as helping with a bit of shopping for my sister in law Shuba.

Anyway that was the day gone in a blink of an eye. I can hardly believe it has been two years wait for this book to come out it seems to have all come at once. Sleep beckons and I'm off the dreamland........

No comments: